This game doesn’t need any introduction. It’s an action maze chase video game loved by all since its release in 1980. The game starts with an eponymous character called Pac-Man, whose objective is to eat all the pills (dots) in the maze to win. But hold on for a minute; it’s not that easy to eat the pills. It must also avoid the four colored ghosts – Blinky (red), Pinky (pink), Inky (cyan), and Clyde (orange) who continuously pursue it.
Though at times Pacman needs to dodge them, it also has a secret weapon against them, “the big pills” available at the four corners. Once it eats a big pill, it’s blessed with the superpower to eat the ghosts for a few seconds. Why for a few seconds? Because it would be so boring if it had those superpowers all the time.
In the game, two different moods change the way ghosts act during the game.
This mood is the default mood where ghosts just go to their home corner and stay there.
Chase mood is indicated when the maze walls turn red. In this mood, the ghosts start chasing Pacman at a much faster pace than usual.
How to play Pacman unblocked?
You can start playing in no time; the game is that easy. However, if you face any difficulty while playing, you can refer to these steps:
- Visit the game page and click on the “click to play” option.
- If you are on the computer, you can use the four arrow keys or [W, A, S, D] on the keyboard to navigate Pacman in different directions.
- If you are on the mobile, you can use the four arrow keys displayed on the screen.
- Make sure you eat all the dots before the four colored ghosts get to you.
Eat Four big pills (dots) to gain the edge against the ghosts. The Big pills are available at the four corners.
- Right-click on the screen to pause the game. You can also start a new game after the menu appears.
- You can also press [SPACE] or [ESC] or just click into the game area to pause/resume the game.
It’s a game that can be played anywhere anytime. It’s simple to play, has easy to understand gameplay, and can be played by anyone.
Play this fun-loving retro game and beat the four wandering spirits with your magical fingers!